2011年6月27日星期一

The girl who hold my hand

Oh, I forget you? You and I how can the little drops of a rain water is rinsed clean?
You will still get in my dreams, I came in with a smile before walk, take my hand, cry back line travel together.louis vuitton handbags 
But, these will not appear again, at least in my youth in years.
Abandon all alone, to a very far place. Thank you. I had met
Just, I dream always reminds me of a lot of:
The girl who hold my hand and said, never separate, then I learned to, how to love,
The girl had tears away, has been lonely, and then I just understand, to give up.
The dream that you, too, past the monsoon rains.louis vuitton outlet 
Cold day, dry. He day dawn, Beijing west railway station get up to buy a ticket home. The north wind roar, scoring in the face, and he didn't care. Pain His heart is the hometown of the family lived tightly fastened. A few days ago called his wife; Son, will set up the ground, this year's Spring Festival must return home for the New Year! His heart was worried, with the boss "and look forward to the salary go home early Chinese New Year, and children reunion.

没有评论:

发表评论