2011年6月27日星期一

Pick up a leaf

   We love each other, to know, love will always be a memory in the dream ending, lingering;
   We want to break up, to regret, when love you, but you already not. -signature
Before I DuoNian never depart, I never forget DuoNian.fashion-pretty-city blogspot blog
  Sitting at the moment of the block of memory full chair, the air as if you then came the cry. You silently wiped the tears, like a baby's head also doesn't back away. Then, the rain rolled on my cheeks. The sky, also in the cry.
    Would you be sorry? In fact, I was more sad than you.
    You run like the us through times the path, your tears wet you that vague footprints. You figure mingled with the rain, all ruthlessly knocking at my heart.
Not is say good don't cry? Is this how you go, let me go to which seek you?
And then the sky, you like it never happened, all the memories are buried in the rainy season. The way I see the landscape, no longer beautiful, quietly in the shattered dreams I died.
   I haven't met you.freefashio exblog blog
   Pick up a leaf, remind of you were in the leaves up handwriting, perhaps, has to have never been to the place we. Pick up their people won't know we had relationships!
The rain had to wet the window, let me wait you can't see you, tears flow two lines. The lonely and sad rainy season, how can we forget? And this rainy season, here I am, you again in where?
    So near, so far. The oaths, called together forever.
   Will you remember me? Leave you and I have seen that after the blossom. The flower withered, can and root together. And we do have to break up, leave.
    Found out that, I shouldn't have to meet you.
    Buried in my mind you of all you, the memories, as had never appeared in my life.

没有评论:

发表评论