2011年6月21日星期二

Struggling in life with Lv

Aunt went home at night, excited to see my aunt so fresh I'm sorry. Remember she said, I grew up not love to her the ... When I heard this time, pick-up of heart pain ... many years, do not love to go do not want to go, just go to the heart will be a pain time, watching her live so hard, think about everything a child, I will not help shed tears. Finally, a little bit, I understand what is not, and I felt a little bit of the importance of money, suddenly I realized that everything now is not me, I really want to hurry up hurry up on their own to earn a lot of money, then let the aunt no longer so hard ... 
Came back, and Mom went for a walk.  fashion-pretty-city blogspot blogOnce, a child of all, let me deep in my heart buried seeds of grain, the family experienced all the reasons I feel a woman should be getting some attitude and way of life, the allure of these three words strong woman too, of course, the price can imagine ... 
But now the mother does not understand what she was perceptible, always used to say girls can not be too good strong heart, to have a safe working good family on the line.Yes ah, I would like to have a good happy family, but I was afraid to mention it, where would it? Too weak to keep at home all day woman good for nothing being bullied, not to be too strong a woman, but in general you do not have much choice, say I see through the Red, or maybe it, can not wait to find my love Love me, that's simple to do ... perhaps I find it difficult. freefashio exblog blog
Tired of people live, women are more tired, this life, you really Offer on this point? I am not willing! Gas on the site grew, how can you say Fangjiu Fang it? No, no, I have to refuel! Dry out the point score to those who wait report a joke after a few years amazing!

没有评论:

发表评论