2011年6月22日星期三

I still remember just entered college share of the joy and caper with louis vutton

Now, I still remember just entered college share of the joy and caper, that confidence and passion. Then, for any time any of the things is the active and energetic. Always will be duty-bound to think, warm in the world of overflow, all are in his control, life on the track because the course according to my will slide, impartial when somebody.

In no time to go to the slip or perception of far, far away I also unknowingly brought up slowly. Growth of the day, there are always too many can't narration of sorrow, and drift away in the landscape, a glimmer of happiness, brush the pedestrians roll...... All all is so hurried and is hard to control. fashion-pretty-city blogspot blog

A and a pile of yesterday, today into sadly has crushed me between all the good. Once the young face records the life of tangled vicissitudes of life, the forehead also don't know how much the printing and dyeing between the occasion of the sorrow. Yes!!!!! What kind of person to age, is this what kind of attitude to do with what kind of things. This is the real life, is.

Every time a growth, will feel very suffered injuries. But even so, I still can't refuse, growth.

Actually, I'm not a greedy person.

I just want to in the complexity of the world, keep a lily-white heart, like a child that, sad to cry, happy smile; I just want to be in big cities, leave a little fuzzy messy tracks. Every year the irritating form one day, when I suddenly look back, can to find some can warm trace, to prove once own, and it has existed, live, Ming yan
Will leaves the day, always full of sentimental. freefashio exblog blog

Once thought, four year university life is long life, is to forget the feeling, can we spend, can need not worry the way... But, of all the way there and light dance float in the sky, just the detection, originally, we really have to leave. Leave those familiar with flowers, grass, familiar with the classroom, familiar with of the dining room, the people familiar with the matter, familiar with, all that familiar. Then, alone, on another lost journey, go to the other a period of silence on the quiet road, about another completely strange life. Finally, started a person a new round of flooding.

Left, I could not the original me.

For that I had to give all, no bottom line pay home, I can't feel at ease of live in the present. New beginning, the identity of the exchange, lost life. Since then, carried on my body, is too much eagerly vision, is too much to expect, is hot too much silent and wishes and lead wire confines of a vine climbing thoughts...

Unknown journey, I exactly how through? To live up to all of my the most warm to pay and the most piously for?

没有评论:

发表评论